This qualification covers the 3 day First Aid at Work course and the 2 day First Aid at Work requalification course.
We also offer the once day Award in Emergency First Aid at Work.
The Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid atWork has been developed with the support of Skills for Health and with HSE approval. Successful completion of the Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid atWork allows a first aider to give emergency first aid to someone who is injured or becomes ill whilst at work.
All successful students will be issued with a new First Aid at Work Certificate which lasts for a period of 3 years, along with a wallet-sized plastic card detailing their qualifications.
Three day First Aid at Work is 20.5 hours minimum contact time (26 Guided Learning Hours)
One day Emergency First aid at Work is 7 hours minimum contact time
The Emergency First Aid at Work course fee per person is £75 inclusive of examination fees and course materials.
The 3 Day First Aid at work course costs £175 inclusive of all fees and course materials.
Remember we accept ILA Scotland Accounts as payment for all our courses!
Learners will be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an emergency first aider
- Know how to assess an incident
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Manage a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Manage a casualty who is in shock
- Understand how to manage a casualty with a minor injury